broadway. wicked. need i say more?

kj and i at half-time. (er, intermission).

after the showing. not even a rainstorm could wash those smiles off our faces... it was just that good.

my cousin, kallista, called me last night with an extra ticket burning a hole in her pocket. was i too busy to go? um, no. taxes can wait 4 more days.
ze map.
kj and i at half-time. (er, intermission).

after the showing. not even a rainstorm could wash those smiles off our faces... it was just that good.

incredible! and so witty. thanks, kj.



4 comments:
oh how i wish i could have gone. jealous.
I am glad you could come Savanna! It was great to have you there. I will email you the pictures I have on my camera.
YO G,
what a lucky girl you are. That looks so fun. I got to thinking...I may go with Savan withdrawals over the summer. What to do what to do...
Love the hair cut Savanna! So cute on you! :)
Post a Comment